Cade is our high energy very intense 5 year old. Evan is our very laid back 2 year old.
Tomorrow is another snow day for Cade. Cade who is in kindergarten this year thinks snow days are great. This will be snow day number five for this year and thankfully the county he goes to school in has 10 days built into the calendar this year. Luckily for me my mom is retired and was able to stay with Evan and Cade the first two days of this week when daycare and Extended care where closed.
I remember when I was growing up sitting in front of the TV waiting for the Snow Bird Report to tell me if I had to go to school that day. Now it is not as exciting for me as parent. I do however have joy that Cade is so excited by snow days.
I am already tired of winter. It is too cold and not nearly sunny enough for me. The short gray days are getting on my nerves and it is only January. I do know that winter will not last forever and that the warm days of spring lay ahead. So until they come I will bundle up and try to enjoy the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment